Current students enrolled in universities above 18 years of age with adequate English skillsYour Chance to Get Admitted
After having attended for a few years many language courses in China (Beijing), I am now interested in know more about the economy of China and its society as well. I am about to graduate from La Sapienza in Economics and International cooperation and want to develop a knowledge on chinese economy as well since China is were I aim to work and live in future. I have choosen Fudan Univeristy since is one of the top university and offers very interesting courses and opportunitis which are unique.
- 2 Years ago
THIS UNIVERSITY HAVE A VERY GOOD REPUTATION...
IT TAKE EVERY YEAR DIFFERENT STUDENTS COME FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND ALSO
I LIKE CHINESE CULTURE
- 4 Years ago
Study duration: July 15-27 2018.
Place: School of Economics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- The Summer camp on Chinese Economy and Society includes twenty-two 90-minute lectures, three company tours and various other activities.
- The majority of lectures will be delivered by top scholars in relevant research fields from the best universities, including Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University as well as LSE.
- These lectures will equip you with a thorough understanding of Chinese economy and society in the past, current and future. Tours to a private company, a state-owned enterprise and a Sino-foreign joint venture will provide you opportunities to closely observe how various companies grasp market opportunities in China and grow to be more competitive internationally.
- Other cultural activities aim to help you have a better appreciation of Chinese culture and make your stay more enjoyable.
- After successful completion of the Program, students will be awarded a program certificate and an official transcript from Fudan University.
Current students enrolled in universities above 18 years of age with adequate English skills
- Fee Structure
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
*2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
*3. Supplementary Language Student
Please fill in it with handwritten signature.You can download a template or sample from here.
4. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Jul 15 , 2022|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 31 , 2022|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org