Program is open to university students, postgraduates and professionals who are non-Chinese citizens and above 18 years of age. High school graduates and gap-year students preparing for university may also apply.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Fudan University has an excellent reputation and was recommended by my Chinese Teacher at LMU Munich
- 3 Years ago
SUMMER CHINESE SCI Program is designed for the international students who want to learn Chinese language and get an insight into Chinese culture and people’s lives in China. The program allows students to enhance Chinese proficiency rapidly and get a unique and rich experience of Chinese society, custom and colorful culture.
SCI PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Study at one of the top 3 universities in China.
- Well balanced program design.
- Unique experience of Chinese culture.
- Chinese language instruction available for all skill levels.
- Experience the lifestyle of China’s most dynamic city.
MAIN COURSES FOR SCI PROGRAM
Chinese Courses： Providing Chinese courses with all levels from beginners to advanced learners. (Beginner levels are English instructed)
Culture Workshops： Cultural lectures on various topics including calligraphy, painting, Kungfu, etc.
Cultural Immersion Activities： Cultural Immersion Activities including cultural site visits and field trips.
ICES provide courses of levels from beginners to advanced level. Students will always find appropriate level of classes in our language program. Class levels will be determined based on their placement test or interview result. Final schedule will be published after registration.
Student will have opportunity to learn about China’s rich history and culture including Chinese traditional culture including paper cutting, martial art, traditional medicine, Acupuncture and moxibustion and tuina, Peking opera, etc.
Cultural Immersion Activities
Adhering to the experience learning concept, students will get opportunity to go out of classrooms and travel around to explore the best of Chinese culture and history, to experience Chinese people’s lives, following up the content of Culture Courses and workshops. Options include Shanghai City, Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Beijing, Yellow Mountain, etc.
ICES located in the center of Handan Campus with beautiful environment and convenient transportation. The Campus is located comfortably beside Wujiaochang, the north Shanghai’s booming commercial center. All the classrooms are equipped with multimedia system which make the teaching interactive. The Reading Room is perfect for students’ self-study.
Program is open to university students, postgraduates and professionals who are non-Chinese citizens and above 18 years of age. High school graduates and gap-year students preparing for university may also apply.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 11,200 in total (About $ 2,286) Accommodation Fee Unijia No.2 Building Single Room RMB 160 to RMB 8,100 (More Details) Unijia No.8 Building Single Room RMB 145 to RMB 160 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 82 to USD 164 Service Fee USD 54 Living Expense RMB 1,500 to RMB 2,000
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
*2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
*3. Supplementary Language Student
Please fill in it with handwritten signature.You can download a template or sample from here.
4. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 26 , 2023|
|Tuition :||RMB 11,200 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 82 (Check Policy)|
|Service Fee:||USD 54 (Check Policy)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com